1. Quarterback: I don't even really have to explain this one. Gabbert is really just an awful Quarterback. They may opt to give him another year, but Geno Smith is a big temptation for them. They've shown interest and they may just pull the trigger at #2 overall.
2. Defensive End/Rush Linebacker: Jacksonville couldn't do anything to get to the Quarterback last year, which made an already pedestrian secondary look even worse. This has to be addressed in one of the first two rounds. If they pass on Geno Smith, look for them to draft someone like Dion Jordan or Ziggy Ansah.
3. Cornerback: Speaking of the secondary, Jacksonville should also use an early selection on a cornerback. They really need two new starters at the position. They signed Allen Ball, but that doesn't even come close to fixing the problem. Don't rule out Milliner in the first round if they can trade back.
4. Offensive Tackle: Right tackle has been a revolving door in Jacksonville for the past few seasons, and Monroe isn't amazing on the left side either. With so many other pressing issues on this team, I doubt they go tackle early. They should go for a high upside tackle in the 3rd-5th round. However, Fisher still has an outside shot at 2nd overall if they want to move Monroe to the right side.
5. Defensive Tackle: Jacksonville has a good group of run stuffers on the inside, but no one to rush the passer. With such a deep class of interior pass rushers this year, they could find a solid guy to fill this void with a day two selection.
6. Strong Safety: Luckily, safety is also very deep this season. They never had a solid starter there in the first place, so a mid-round selection could be a capable replacement. This position will probably need to be addressed again next off-season.
7. Offensive Guard: The Jaguars don't have a solid starter on the left side, and are very thin at this position in general a late pick should be used for depth purposes and hope they can find a potential starter.