1. Defensive Tackle: Both of last years' starters are now gone, so at least one DT should be brought in via the draft. It looks like Oakland will use the third overall selection on Lotulelei or Floyd at the moment.
2. Cornerback: This has been a need for a few years now, and they may finally address it early in this draft. I doubt they will go Milliner in the first round, but it is still a possibility. They will probably take one in the third or fourth round and hope he develops.
3. Defensive End: With so few draft picks, they could easily pass up taking a pass rusher, but they still need one opposite Houston. They could find one in the third round if they want to go that route.
4. Safety: With Huff gone they have a big hole at safety. They could use a mid round selection on this.
5. Right Tackle: Some better protection is needed on the right side. A lot of rate round prospects have great potential at the RT position, so they should wait and hope for the best.
6. Tight End: With Myers gone, a lot of production needs to be replaced. Unfortunately, with so many other needs, I don't see how they'll find a starting TE with a late pick in this class. This should be solved via free agency before the draft really.
7. Wide Receiver: Oakland is very thin here, so a 6th or 7th round selection could be used on some depth. There are a good amount of late round sleepers in the WR class this year, so they should take a shot.
8. Punter: Lechler was awful last year, so they wisely let him walk. They should find a replacement late in the draft or hope to find a good un-drafted free agent.