1. Rush Linebacker: Butler was signed and has tons of potential, but he's very unproven and could easily be a bust. Even if he did turn out well, they have no one decent across from him. There is a very good chance they will use a first round selection on this position. Jones and Mingo are the likely options at 15 overall.
2. Offensive Tackle: The Saints were smart to let Bushrod go, but now they have a glaring need at both left and right tackle. They've done OK with mediocre tackles in the past, but they don't even have mediocre right now. The lack of a second round selection is really going to hurt them here. They could easily use two of their mid round selections on the tackle position.
3. Safety: Because of the lack of draft picks, they'll probably only be able to pick up one safety instead of two. A mid round selection will probably be used on a safety, but don't rule out Vacarro in the first round.
4. Defensive Line Depth: New Orleans has three stable starters, but no one great and have no depth behind them. They could especially use some depth at nose tackle. A late round pick or two will probably be used on the defensive line.
5. Linebacker Depth: The Saints may not be able to work this in to the draft, so this will probably be more of an undrafted free agent need. They could also pick up a veteran after draft day.