1. Defensive End: Edwards and Abraham were the starters at this time last year, and both have been released since. Umenyiora was signed, but he's an average starter at this point in his career at best. They also have no one across from him. They will need to take a defensive end with one of their first two picks. They've also been rumored to be considering trading up for a defensive end or a cornerback.
2. Cornerback: As I just mentioned, Atlanta is considering moving up for a cornerback. After losing Grimes and Robinson to free agency, this has become a major need. Cornerback is the only position that they could address before defensive end, as the need is just as high.
3. Right Tackle: Atlanta recently released Tyson Clabo, and I have no idea why. He was great last year, and I don't see his replacement currently on the roster, but the Falcons may think otherwise. I think they need a new starter at right tackle to be brought in early in the draft, but they may wait until the end of the draft if they think they only need depth.
4. Linebacker: Weatherspoon is one of the NFL's better linebackers, but they don't have much around him. They probably won't be in the position to spend an early pick on another three down linebacker, but they could still use a late day two or early day three selection on another linebacker.
5. Interior Lineman: If Peter Konz stays at guard, they will need a new center, and vise versa. A mid round pick could probably end up as the new starter.
6. Defensive Tackle: Atlanta could really use an upgrade to go along with Babineaux. This draft is very deep at DT, so they could easily find a gem in the later rounds. They should take a shot on a guy they feel like they can develop into a future starter.
7. Wide Receiver: White and Jones make one of the best receiving duos in all of football, but some depth could be added behind them with a late round selection.