1. Kansas City – Geno Smith, QB, West Virginia – I don’t believe that Smith is worthy of the #1 pick but he plays QB and the Chiefs desperately need a QB
2. Jacksonville – Jarvis Jones, OLB, Georgia – The Jaguars have a bunch of needs but they really are in need of a defensive playmaker.
3. Oakland – Johnathan Hankins, NT, Ohio State – The Raiders need a Nose tackle to anchor their 3-4 defense. Hankins is a monster.
4. Philadelphia – Luke Joeckel, OT, Texas A&M – The Eagles need a linebacker, a quarterback, and a cornerback but their biggest need is far and away a franchise offensive tackle
5. Carolina – Star Lotulelei, NT, Utah – The Chiefs should have drafted a defensive tackle last year but this year they absolutely need one. Lotulelei is a beast and is a freakish athlete.
6. San Diego – Taylor Lewan, OT, Michigan – Rivers is a good quarterback but he gets no protection. Lewan could instantly come in and start at left tackle.
7. Cleveland – Manti Te’o, ILB, Notre Dame – The Browns defense is steadily improving and Te’o could really put it over the top.
8. Tennessee – Damontre Moore, DE/OLB, Texas A&M – Moore has been a monster this year and while the Titans don’t need a rush linebacker so to say, you can never have enough of them.
9. Arizona – Jake Matthews, OT, Texas A&M – The Cardinals offensive line is atrocious and Matthews could start right away at RT. Kevin Kolb is not bad but he needs some protection so he can stay healthy.
10. Detroit – Dee Milliner, CB, Alabama – The Lions pass defense is awful and teams have shredded them late in games. Milliner could instantly come in and be a lockdown corner for them.
11. Buffalo – Jonathan Banks, CB, Mississippi State – The Bills drafted Gilmore last year and he has been good but they still need another corner. Banks is great in man coverage and would fill a huge hole in their defense.
12. New Orleans – Bjoern Werner, DE, Florida State – The Saints have to pick players in the front seven early and often and Werner is the best prospect available.
13. Miami – Barkevious Mingo, OLB/DE, LSU – The Dolphins need a bookened pass rusher to play with Cameron Wake. Mingo is an athletic freak but needs to work on technique.
14. New York Jets – Eric Reid, S, LSU – The Jets need a ballhawking safety to put in the secondary and that is what Reid would give them.
15. St. Louis – Justin Hunter, WR, Tennessee – The Rams need to give Bradshaw a legitimate number one WR and Hunter would give them that. He is tall, athletic, and is a great athlete.
16. Tampa Bay – Khaseem Green, LB, Rutgers – Green had an unbelievable season (statistically, he was better than Manti Te’o) and obviously Greg Schiano is familiar with him. With a strong performance at the Senior Bowl, the two time Big East Defensive Player of the Year could be a first round pick.
17. St. Louis – Sheldon Richardson, DT, Missouri – The Rams have been solid defensively this year but a big body like Richardson could potentially take their defense to the next level.
18. Dallas – Chance Warmack, G, Alabama – The Cowboys have solid offensive tackles but need some work on the inside. Warmack is almost as good as David DeCastro as a prospect and is worthy of a top 20 pick.
19. Minnesota – John Jenkins, NT, Georgia – for years, the Vikings were known for having an impenetrable pair of defensive tackles but with the Williams’ getting older, they could find their replacement in John Jenkins.
20. Cincinnati – Sam Montgomery, DE, LSU – The Bengals have great pass rushing DT’s and also have Carlos Dunlap at DE but they need one more pass rushing DE to make that front four go from good to elite.
21. Pittsburgh – Keenan Allen, WR, California – Most people have the Steelers taking a LB or DE but with no good one’s available, they elect to replace their franchise WR who is likely to leave after this year. Allen is the best player available and has huge upside.
22. Seattle – Terrance Williams, WR, Baylor – Williams would be a huge upgrade for the Seahawks at WR and would give Russell Wilson a true downfield threat.
23. New York Giants – Dion Jordan, DE/OLB, Oregon – The Giants love athletic pass rushers and that is exactly what Jordan is.
24. Indianapolis – David Amerson, CB/S, N.C. State – The Colts need more playmakers on defense and that is what Amerson is. He needs work on his technique but his raw talent is undeniable.
25. Chicago – Eric Fisher, OT, Central Michigan – The Bears must protect Jay Cutler if they ever want to win a Super Bowl. Fisher is a stud and could end up getting picked way higher.
26. Green Bay – Barrett Jones, OG/C, Alabama – The Packers are missing an elite offensive line. With a versatile guy like Jones, they could have a safety net should any of their starters get injured.
27. Denver – Giovani Bernard, RB, North Carolina – With McGahee getting hurt again, the Broncos could use a running back. Bernard is explosive and elusive and will be a stud in the NFL.
28. Baltimore – Ezekiel Ansah, DE, BYU – Ansah is an athletic freak and could be the next great pass rusher.
29. San Francisco – Kenny Vaccaro, S, Texas – The 49ers one weakness this year is at safety and their best safety, Dashon Golston, is due for a new contract this year.
30. New England – Tavon Austin, WR/RB/KR, West Virginia – This pick just makes too much sense. Austin fits the mold of most Patriots receivers, but he has elite speed and elusiveness.
31. Atlanta – Tyler Eifert, TE, Notre Dame –At some point Tony Gonzalez has to retire, right?
32. Houston – Robert Woods, WR, USC – Woods could give the Texans a legitimate number 2 WR next to Andre Johnson.